Monday 14 July 2008

Studio celebrations!

This was my dad's idea, to have a formal studio opening complete with a champagne buffet! So on Sunday 29th June 08 with a few close friends thats exactly what we did!
Myself with my husband Richard, our three children Holly, Ethan & Emilly and our lurcher Amba (whom I'm yet to do a painting of, isn't that always the case!)
Mum & dad and a couple of little thankyous for all of their love, help and advice!
Myself with dad and a surprize poem that he penned for me which is now hanging on my studio wall.
And finally me in my now much loved and used studio!

Home at last! xx

1 comment:

Rahul Parekh said...

Wow!!! Loved your studio, Kerry. It's beautiful...To See you happy and smiling is a bonus. I'm so happy for you :)

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul